Sleep a lot and live in the same schedule: baby sleeps and you sleep, and let all the other things wait. If you have already children, then do not hesitate to seek help from relatives. What helps, what doesn't.
- Delegate chores to visitors
- Pump, baby while you sleep.
- Rest after the baby naps during the day.
- Enlist your husband to help. If he seems to give you specific tasks.
- Consider a baby bassinet.
- If you’re up in the middle of the night.
- Drink more than one cup of caffeine per day.
- Try to be the perfect hostess.
- Use baby's naptime to do chores.
The golden rule: happy mother - happy baby. Fill and do things that bring you pleasure and everything will be fine.